Why Small Businesses Need Digital Marketing to Survive During The Covid-19 Pandemic
With so many businesses closed or those who are limited to occupancy. More and more consumers are searching for your small business online.
Digital Marketing is playing an essential role for small businesses and is providing businesses with many opportunities. The more your business engages with people, the more likely you are to build relations with customers.
Lexington Marketing Services has a proven track record of increasing your traffic and sales through social media marketing.
We are here to help you facilitate and create your social media account through our 8 step process:
1. Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
2. Create engaging text, image, video content and advertising
3. Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
4. Measure web traffic
5. Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
6. Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
7. Develop an optimal posting schedule, ( Constant Contact Compatible )
8. Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions