If you know anything about modern day marketing, then you know social media is critical. This is the first time in history that people have been instantly connected all over the world and able to communicate in a moments notice. It’s important to realize that social media is an expansion of you and your business. The more your business engages with people, the more likely you are to build relations with customers.
Social media is an excellent place to find information and promote your business, but at the end of the day, everyone is on it for the same reason -- to be social. You and your business have a chance to engage with real people, and if they are interacting with your post, they are looking for a response.
As a business owner are you feeling frustrated with your marketing efforts via social media these days? If you are like many other small business owners, your posts are only reaching a small percentage of your target audience. Do you find yourself spending hours upon hours posting on your business page trying desperately to reach your audience?
Lexington Marketing Services specializes in assisting local small business owners with affordable marketing and advertising campaigns. Our advertising campaigns receive anywhere from 340+ views in one hour to 30,000 views per week. Are your alternative marketing efforts and advertising in publications getting you the results you are looking for? Do you get this type of results advertising in the newspaper or magazine? One never knows, as it cannot be tracked.
We are here to help you facilitate and create your social media account through our 8 step process:
1. Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
2. Create engaging text, image, video content and advertising
3. Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
4. Measure web traffic
5. Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
6. Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
7. Develop an optimal posting schedule, ( Constant Contact Compatible )
8. Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
Social Media Matters In Marketing For More Reasons Than You Think!
Sell Yourself, Build Your Brand And Engage Your Audience.
Lexington Marketing Services has a proven track record of increasing your traffic and sales through social media marketing.
Lexington Marketing Services